Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lots of Livin and a Lazy Liz

SO again I didn't post like forever so here is some catch up..... The U of U finally against Stinky BYU, umm yeah BYU got blown OUT!!! it was a great game and excellent weather we get season tickets every year and this year we didn't have one game with snow WOO HOO. Here are those pictures. I am half a Utes fan and half an Aggie's fan!












There also was Halloween, here is Cory's Costume, we forgot to take a picture of mine and then left the camera at home.




There also is some REALLY big news, Cory and I are moving to Phoenix! We will be leaving Utah within the next month and will both be working for American Express (as long as I can transfer!!) I am really happy and I feel that this is a good move for us, I will miss all my Utah friends but now maybe you can get a break from winter and come visit us!