Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Big REVEAL!!!

So Cory's Parents were in town this week and we did some really fun stuff but before I post about that I wanted to show some people this. I have been debating for a while on if I should cut my hair. After finding a hairball in my jeans one day I had enough of my hair being so long and getting EVERYWHERE. So..... Here is what I had when I left this morning.


And this is what I came home with...




It went a little shorter than I expected but it could also just be the shock of it, I haven't cut more than an inch off my hair in about 3 years and it was shorter than this then. AAAHHHHH... it is so weird to not have it resting on my back and how short my ponytail it. CRAZY.... Oh and as for why I am wearing long sleeves, it rained today, A LOT!!!

3 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I can't wait to see it from the front! Hahaha. I bet it looks so good!

Liz and Cory said...

It is SO different, I look so much younger I think.

Liz said...

You're hair grows so stinkin fast. Super cute! Just in time for summer - oh yeah, you guys are already HOT!