Sunday, July 27, 2008

Animal Party?

So July 18th was one of my amazing friends Chrissy's Birthday and she loves theme partys, this year was an animal party. I thought and thought and thought about what I could be all week and then i decided to go simple... see pics. Well the party was great there was good food good company and of course Volleyball! Cory stayed home because he wasn't feeling good. I though I would post some pictures so everyone could see my crazy friends. Natalie another good friend was home in Milford (a SMALL town in southern Utah) so she wasn't there :(


Here is a beetle that flew into the house it was HUGE!



Here is Levi about to eat the beetle.



This is Angie, Chrissy's Sister after she tackled Mike in the back yard.

Here is Chrissy in her Lizard costume.

Chrissy and her sisters Amy and Angie, a Lizard and two giraffes


Chrissy and I, I was a ladybug in case you couldn't tell.


Mike, the polar bear and Jason the Brown bear, I love these guys.
A different angle. Mike looks like a super hero.

No comments: