Sunday, July 27, 2008

70 days left!

I am SO excited for my 5 year anniversary! It is October 16th and Cory and I are going to wonderful Orlando Florida, first class (thanks to Cory's Parents gracious gift) and we are spending 8 days there. Here are some of what i am super excited for. I love my Cory so much, he is so wonderful and amazing. I cannot wait to have a wonderful vacation with him. I can't believe it has been five years, I feel like it has been forever and barely anytime at all. I am so grateful for having such a great marriage and for all of the fantastic things that come with that. I don't mean to brag, ok maybe a little but I really and grateful and WAY FREAKING EXCITED about this trip!














4 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

i am excited for you too!

Jen said...

Wow...sounds like a BLAST!!! I am jealous, can I come with you instead :) Just teasing...have fun!!!

Liz said...

TAG!! Go check out my blog! Have fun!

Liz

Ashley ;o) said...

Well you guys are LUCKY!! ;o) Looks like you're going to have a lot to do... huh?! ;) FUN!!!