Sunday, October 19, 2008

5 Years of Wonderful!












It FINALLY came, our 5 year anniversary! CRAZY I know but still it is a reality. As mentioned in a previous post we received First Class Tickets from Cory's Dad to fly to Orlando for our Anniversary. This is how our amazing week went. I will add more Pictures later but wanted a few quick ones as an update. It took a long time to rename them all!!! I couldn't figure out how to add captions underneath so here goes... Top Pic is from Clyde and Seymour at Seaworld our first day, HILARIOUS show! Second is the Shamu Show, the baby Shamu that was born the last time I was there for work (March of 2007) is also in the Picture it was cool to see it change from now until then, then we have Cory and I at the Jaws ride at Universal it turned out ok, no blood anyway! The next is Cory and I waiting for a Disney parade on our actual anniversary, cute kissing, last is a Picture of a picture of us on the new Everest ride, this was our second time and we actually got to sit together even though we went in the single riders line to lower the wait time. Lines were great we never waited more than 20 minutes for anything and any park. The Tower of Terror was Cory's favorite ride mine had to be The mummy still but Rockin Roller Coaster and Dueling dragons were also very close. Well I am exhausted and will put up more pictures this week I missed everyone and had an AMAZING time. It snowed in Utah the day after we left and was 89 the whole time we were there!

No comments: