Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cars and other stuff...

So about a week and a half ago I was on my way to work, sitting at a RED light and about 4 seconds after it turned green BAM I got rear ended. LAME.... well anyway it took about an hour for the cops to show up and write up the report. I had a killer headache all day. Thankfully I have a great insurance company, it doesn't matter that I didn't know they were great until now (other than how cheap they are) anyway, they got me an appointment at the service shop the next morning with a rental waiting! Oh so my insurance company is Progressive and I am officially recommending them. Not only is my insurance the same price as I paid in high school but the rental car they gave me was an '09 Civic... they always try and match the car that you have so it was great that I didn't have to drive around in some tiny hatch back thingy. Well anyway on to other things, oh nothing else has happened. The weather here is still great, right around 100 everyday still so that is nice. I will update again soon... I am hoping to have some big news this week.

No comments: