Saturday, September 5, 2009

Oh what a wonder!

Last week my AC went out... on Saturday, we had to wait until Thursday to get it fixed. It was a very warm week and it was average of 95 degrees in my house... it was 115 outside. Luckily it rained a couple of nights so we could at least sleep. ANYWAY, needless to say I didn't do much. I barbecued everything so I didn't make the inside of the house any warmer. I didn't do laundry because I was already as bare skinned as possible, taking cold showers and still constantly sweating. Well to get to the point once I got my AC fixed I had a lot to catch up on.

As a preface, I have an amazing husband... I tend to spoil him, A LOT! I have a full time job, I take him to work and pick him up (this does save money but he sleeps on the way to work). I get up at 5:15 to work out so he can workout when he wants to. I do all the grocery shopping and cooking, even on the grill, I love me some good BBQ. I do the laundry, dishes, sweep, mop and dust. I even cut his hair every week (I don't like to pay $13 to shave his head). Oh and I organize his clothes in the closet in 4 categories and color coordinate! Cory has 2 jobs, this was discussed when we got married almost 6 years ago.... well since I spoil the heck out of him I tend to do those jobs also. Taking out the garbage and vacuuming. I don't know why but I HATE vacuuming!! I can't wait to tile my whole house and sweep away. I got out of the shower this morning and what did I hear? The vacuum? WHAT????? NO WAY! I didn't even ask. Cory helped me get caught up, SO wonderful! Well to reward him I made Aussie fries and Wings, he loves him some hot wings. Now we are sitting here and watching BYU play Oklahoma and I realize how lucky I am to have a husband who is proud to have such a freak fan about football with him. I might spoil him but I know that he would do anything for me ( I might have to pout a bit but still) He is wonderful and my life is great. I might not have everything I want but I enjoy my life and know I am supported and loved more than anything.

This is the first and last time I will say this! GO BYU! NFL starts next week, dang those false idols!! Good thing my phone has Internet so I can check Sunday scores anywhere. ;) I know this post was all over but I don't really care... HAHA

No comments: