Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Im a QUARTER!

Here is a synopsis of my Birthday week. Cory planned the whole thing.



Tuesday after I got home from work Cory had these presents waiting for me... The big silver one is all of the Pixar movies!



This is Cory sleeping in on Wednesday, it really was only like 8:30 but I was up already and thought he looked cute as always, he does have shorts on FYI!

This is us at Joe's Crab Shack (this is also on their website) this was after going to see Batman at the IMAX.
Thursday Cory got a room for us in Park city this is him at our favorite restaurant Baja Cantina!


This is all the stuff we bought at the outlets in Park City!!


Here are the shoes we bought, and YES that is purple on one of pairs... i got over my hatred of purple a little just because of these shoes, and those of you who know me really well know that, that also means i purchased shirts to match the shoes!!!

3 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I knew purple would get you sometime! Sounds like you had a fun time!

Liz said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday! I didn't know you guys like Baja Cantina - that is like our fav! We'll have to go sometime together.

Ashley ;o) said...

Yeah... sure he had pants on Liz!! ;o) LOL Just kidding which you! ;o)

And once again... I'm SO sorry for spacing your birthday!! I've always been horrible with birthdays... but that's what my google calendar is for. I will never miss it AGAIN!! ;o)

We seriously need to go to lunch soon. What about next week? It would be so nice to get out of my cubicle for a little bit and hang out with the coolest person I know! ;o)

Miss ya!!