Monday, June 27, 2011

Workout Stats

Alright so I haven't kept up on my post, so without saying I haven't lost weight... Dang Cheeseburgers and cake keep getting me off track.

Here is the New Workout plan
Mornings Monday, Wednesday and Friday
5 Circuits as many of each exercise that you can do unto you reach
- 100 Push ups
- 200 Squats
- 20 Pull ups
- 200 Crunches
All in a row for one circuit

Today I did
Round 1
- 18 wall push ups
- 36 Squats
- Pull up hang for 6 seconds, 12 band pull ups
- 53 Crunches

Round 2
- 18 wall push ups
- 31 Squats
- Pull Up hang for 6 seconds, 12 band pull ups
- 47 Crunches

Round 3
- 16 wall push ups
- 30 Squats
- Pull up hang for 6 seconds, 11 band pull ups
- 45 crunches

Round 4
- 16 wall push ups
- 28 squats
- Pull up hang for 5 seconds, 11 band pull ups
- 42 crunches

Round 5
- 15 wall Push ups
- 22 squats
- Pull up hang for 5 seconds, 9 band pull ups
- 36 crunches

I don't have a tracker so I am going to use this instead so I can see how I am progressing. Now it is time to do yard work before it gets in the triple digits which happens around 9:30 or so.

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

i can't wait for you to post about our visit! :D

Liz said...

Keep sharing lady! Maybe it'll help kepp me motivated. We have the same 145 goal, but I have about 40ish pounds to go to get there. Oh geez ... That sounds like a lot. Anyways, glad to see a post from you. Miss you!