Thursday, April 17, 2008

I WAS TAGGED??? (read that with an akward influxtion)

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Cory and Valerie
C- Cake or Pie: Cake all soft and warm
D- Day of Choice: Sunday - a full day with Cory
E- Essential Item (s): My GPS in my car
F- Favorite Color: probably Pink right now
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: either works but Cory says worms because there is more to chew
H- Hometown: for real, Arvada, Currently Syracuse (hopefully not for long)
I- Indulgence(s): Wii, HOLY COW is it addicting, Lego Starwars all day
J- January or July: July, warm weather
K- Kids: Yet to be determined
L - There was no L on yours Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M- Marriage Date: October 16, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 7 brothers, 2 brother in laws and 3 sister in laws (sorry V and V i forgot about you at first...)
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: NEEDLES, i can't get a shot for anything, i have literally kicked a nurse trying to give me one.
Q- Quote(s): see my tag line and "If you can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid."
R- Reason To Smile: Cory
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Six: Val, Veronica, Jen, whom ever else wants to...
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I cannot STAND to not have my toenails painted or a centimeter over my toes, i cut them twice a week.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I oppress animals, Cows ARE the #1 reason for holes in the ozone and Chickens taste amazing.
W- Worst Habit: skipping the gym to play Lego Starwars
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've only had one x-ray, funny story i will tell it sometime
Y- Your Favorite Food: beef, it is so versatile.
Z- Zodiac: Leo

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wait....how many sis-in-laws do you have?!? I think I know more about your family than you do...or am I the crazy one !!!