Thursday, April 24, 2008

SO Long...

Do you all like how many of my titles have ... at the end?
OK well I am sorry I have been super tired this week, a week of vacation really does get you out of work mode. Also the long drive is kind of kicking my butt. Well GOOD news I will only be making the drive for another 2 weeks. That is right we sold the house! We actually got the offer during the week off and I wasn't going to say anything until after we closed but I wanted to so I did. We are really excited to move, we found a great apartment that is right in the middle of Cory's work and my work, it is great. It ironically is also within walking distance of the Murray Convergys. The new job is GREAT though. It is weird to be a new hire in training and going over information I already know but I am trying not to be a know it all. I can't wait to be in Denver next weekend. Don't forget Val, we do get in kind of late on Friday. Well I guess that is all for now.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!! That is awesome for you guys!!!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I know, I know and I can't wait!