Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Unemployment/Vacation- Day 1




So I haven't really had a time in the past 5 years or so that allowed me to take some time off so before i started my new job next Monday I decided (with the encouragement of Cory) to take a week off. Well t my Surprise Cory decided to take that week off too so we could have that time to spend together. It is wonderful I have been working until 10 PM for the past 7 months and Cory works in SLC 8-4:30 so our day went like this.... 6:20 alarm goes off and Cory gets up to get ready for work, i drag myself out of bed and make Cory's lunch, i then return to bed and am asleep again by the time Cory is out of the shower. He kisses me goodbye and is off to work. Then I get out of bed around 8 something and head to the gym. I leave for work around 1 and get home about 10:30- 11 depending on when i got out of there so needless to say, we didn't see each other much, I even had to work on Saturdays so we really only had Sundays together. I missed him so this is how Day 1 (day 3 if you counted the weekend). We went to the Salt Lake Bees game, this is the farm team for the LA Angels. It was a beautiful 78 degrees and breezy so perfect. Well the sun was out and we got a little toasty but not to bad it should be gone by tomorrow. Here are some pictures from the game.





3 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like fun...have a wonderful "vacation"!!!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Haha lucky! I hope the rest of your week is awesome!

Ashley ;o) said...

You suck... that looks like so much fun! ;o) I think I was probably at work... YUCK! :o(

But I hope you have a great week just chillaxing. And I wouldn't really call it unemployment... just a well-deserved... nice little break. ;o)