Thursday, April 10, 2008

SOOO EARLY

So here I am sitting at 6:40 Am on a day that I am not working until 12:30! This is how much I love my Cory. So I know I look so good in all the pics that are posted but I will explain them. The one in the header is pretty obvious I look so young and swear I will never be that beautiful again, but isn't that how you should feel about your wedding day? The other two our from Thanksgiving this last year, I look chubby because I was trying to pack on pounds hoping i could just hibernate... HAHA, well that and I have my paisley coat one, which i know now I am a hypocrite for because I just told Val she should change the paisleys on her blog. I still think my coat is AMAZING though. So I guess I can update those who don't know. I have been working for Convergys as a manager for almost 5 years now and my last day is TOMORROW! I have recently been given the opportunity to work for American Express, I am incredibly excited to get my career started with them. I am also proud of myself and going out there and finding a job on my own and not thinking I wasn't good enough to make more money than I was. I hope no one take offense to the initial post about us being us, it is just living in Utah sometime you need to just say that, in the mean time I will try and get some good pictures of my favorite kids to put up. I am hungry and need to eat, i get grouchy if I don't eat breakfast.

3 comments:

Ashley ;o) said...

LOL... Liz... you are so funny! I miss that soooo much! ;) Your blog is VERY cute though... you better keep it up to date with LOTS of pictures... since I don't get to see you very often. And that's AWESOME that you got a new job with American Express! They are very VERY lucky to have you! What are you going to be doing for them?

But I miss you so much girlie! I seriously loved working with you... it didn't even feel like work. We had so much freakin fun huh? ;) "EVERYBODY IN THE CLUB GETTIN' TIPSY!" LOL Love ya! And tell Cory hi for me... miss him too! ;)

Ashley ;o) said...

Oh yeah... didn't you go to Costa Rica in March?? Or is it May?? If you did... I want to see some pics from that too! ;)

Veronica and Ryan said...

It is like I can hear your voice when I read your posts! We are excited for you guys and Jared to come out here. Congratulations on your new job!