Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Up and Coming Plans

I think its lame to post your first blog about it being your new blog, or who told you to make one, or why you are even doing it. So Let's just assume I've been hip this whole time and had one all along, and this is just another post on our blog.

Title is..Up and Coming plans...

See this little dude in the middle? That is my nephew Lucas, he isn't my only nephew but the only one I have a picture of. We are going to Colorado (my home state) to see him and his fat sister Bridget. Calm down people even her mom thinks she is fat! We are going for the weekend so my husband can feed this little boy lots of candy and sweets. Afterall, Lucas only knows him as Uncle Candy, not Uncle Cory! This is what he expects. (see below)

The only issue I have with this trip is that it is still 3 weeks away, and it is only for the weekend. :( I guess they will just have to come and visit us next time, but Val knows, Lucas better be potty trained by the time they come to Utah! Bridget, well she better have looked at the diet plan I have written out for her! Hahaha

No comments: